||01/07/2009 (+220 days)
This is the first build leaked that has the superbar enabled by default.
It was leaked as a Virtual Machine that someone captured at WinHEC China thus only 1 SKU (Ultimate) is available.
You could capture the .VHD to a .WIM file and use 6801 (previous x86 version) PE to install it as demonstrated here.
Here is a list of features changed/added:
- Bootscreen has now the animated Windows Flag.
- Action Center icon has been updated.
- Network and Sharing Center has been updated.
- HomeGroup has been introduced.
- Parental Controls are fixed.
- Workspaces Center has been renamed to RemoteApp and Desktop Connections.
- Windows Defender UI has been updated.
- Windows Fax and Scan UI has been fixed.
- Calculator UI has been updated.
- Help and Support has been updated.
MD5 x86 (VHD)
There are more images available in the gallery.