||15/04/2015 (+68 days)
||Technical Preview: NKJFK-GPHP7-G8C3J-P6JXR-HQRJR
This build is only leaked in install.wim
, it is missing the Core version since it has been repacked with only the Professional SKU.
It also contains project Spartan, although it could be that it is missing from the Start Menu, use the Search option and type ''Project Spartan''.
x64 WIM file
It could be that during the installation the Local User account is only a Standard User and thus you can't do tasks that require Administrator privileges. You can solve it via different ways, one option is to the following.
- Open Settings, go to Update & Recovery and selecting on the Recovery tab, Advanced Startup the button Restart Now.
- Then select Troubleshoot, Advanced Options, Startup Settings and click Restart.
- Select one of the Safe Mode options.
- Open compmgmt.msc and under Local Users & Groups, Users, open the properties of your Local User account.
- On the member off tab, add the group Administrators.
Then just reboot.
There are more images available in the gallery.