Technical Preview: NKJFK-GPHP7-G8C3J-P6JXR-HQRJR Technical Preview for Consumer: 334NH-RXG76-64THK-C7CKG-D3VPT Technical Preview for Enterprise: PBHCJ-Q2NYD-2PX34-T2TD6-233PK
The 2nd updated build released for Technical Preview users, it installs like the previous build via PC Settings via a ESD download. On 12 November it has been released to users that have set it to Fast. On 24 November it has also been released to the Slow users, it is the same build that was available earlier to Fast users. Microsoft has also released it in ISO format.
Some issues in this build (as posted on the Windows Blog):
- In some cases you may get a black screen when trying to log-in or unlock. The only option is to hold the power button to hard reboot.
- You will be unable to connect to Distributed File System network locations.
- Some systems may see disk growth of 20GB+ due to driver install duplication. On systems with low disk space this can block setup and cause a rollback to the previous build.
- Skype calls will disconnect and Music will stop playing if those apps are minimized.
- There are several known issues with screen sharing with Lync.
Some new changes via feedback:
- The new Task View / Search buttons can now be disabled taskbar right-click menu.
- New minimize and restore animations.
- The 3 ''dots'' has been replaced with a ''hamburger-style'' icon (3 lines) that opens the charm bar.
- This build show be more stable the 9860.
Some new features:
- New 3 finger gestures.
- Updated sync method via OneDrive.
- Send a Frown smiley added to Internet Explorer since it has a Edge rendering engine.
- Native MKV Support right in Windows Media Player and other Desktop / Modern Apps.
- In File Explorer in Home you can now pin your favorite folders.
- Modern dialogs are now correctly windowed.
- New icons (more to come in Windows 10 UX).
- New Insiders Hub!
Some other things you notice in this build:
- Even when using a VM it display's a battery icon on the lock screen.
- In PC Settings Storage Sense is added.
- In zPC Settings, Speech and Maps are added under System.
- In zPC Settings the Personalization section has been changed.
- In zPC Settings under Privacy, Cortana and speech are added.
x64 Professional ESD
SHA-1 Chinese Simplified: 212D994E2B38B8F35CF52F9F4592B0A5708480BD
SHA-1 English: E6F3BF9D11472F3A1CA2061B40752D05392BC2F7
SHA-1 English United Kingdom: F815EB5D2FB3E83820A1F2DA2AC825AD12DB14F4
SHA-1 Portuguese Brazil: 0A1F931139DAB129AD75D28A4C8DD8949936BDF3
x86 Professional ESD
SHA-1 Chinese Simplified: D37121DF2B6596C889418B134601F2EEBC27D1EB
SHA-1 English: F1C28DBF5C89820CAAF6C3287316DF532E1FB483
SHA-1 English United Kingdom: 15DC1E795F2CEB7C3AD394887212EE5AB5A47B4F
SHA-1 Portuguese Brazil: EB8F6626C3D603E9BDED25BB30803155103A5418
x64 Enterprise ESD
SHA-1 Chinese Simplified: 50A13568DAB32B9AB92F1C78FC45CC24E055EAEF
SHA-1 English: 2979B4A958EB7A961976DC305943AD44584EAD67
SHA-1 English United Kingdom: 26440C06F06EB268F019402976AFF06E02BBC819
SHA-1 Portuguese Brazil: 391462E9B585998581204C086F4F5202F0B6FF0C
x86 Enterprise ESD
SHA-1 Chinese Simplified: 7199B6CC59B7D2EF6F237A34D1346E15891B5C4F
SHA-1 English: 79076D851D2A66D55BA88A60F81DD12DCB64C114
SHA-1 English United Kingdom: AEC593B5177A84C4ABE56ABE137BED2ADA0358C3
SHA-1 Portuguese Brazil: D628E14CBB461B631464E47A50CF673128E29FBB
SHA-1 Chinese Simplified: 2D635E0F16FC1AC1A3ACBDDBD8F76B96DD2B4676
SHA-1 English: 9E58166123D333A76EED069FCC85A56F7E079BFD
SHA-1 English Check/Debug: CEDD4EE4779CC466B1A71A4F41935CC833CF3DA8
SHA-1 English United Kingdom: 46855FEBE2E0166375A66157CD282471056E076D
SHA-1 Portuguese Brazil: ECC2361B06A4B7E9D6C66EF98F9529B1C1952C9C
SHA-1 Chinese Simplified: 1EB80DB82B669A687D9FC22974503F16122E06E1
SHA-1 English: 281F572068C869F4B5162F399C36D9DC32F12FC8
SHA-1 English Check/Debug: 506CD514BD2D3023BC02A349576AB2617C0ED350
SHA-1 English United Kingdom: 384740ABAE5C0164E4E6D34D4307F3E8BD997AC9
SHA-1 Portuguese Brazil: E404F0D740FA91E10053424D4358A78D1F4DC61B
x64 Enterprise ISO
SHA-1 Chinese Simplified: 7C662940E2E699CF178449ECE8987A60D3FD2DB2
SHA-1 English: 9D56F7FBFF03D0C08B053D40E31786C8394E5A4C
SHA-1 English Check/Debug: 7DDC8A2BA4DFE00373E24B47C62CFD70DB6ADB5D
SHA-1 English United Kingdom: CDDBB58CFDA8DA35AB1946FDEF30DE4AE4654273
SHA-1 Portuguese Brazil: FF2C9BF4D8AA7CFC0D18986ECBD1882C5C0038B2
x86 Enterprise ISO
SHA-1 Chinese Simplified: B7175B45C9883EAEF2FA8C23CEBA245D6357C60E
SHA-1 English: 723BC36878E41C91ECED2B12FC667B9DBD101C94
SHA-1 English Check/Debug: 89B7CBF608FD58B7249B2E55D433BDC46A43907D
SHA-1 English United Kingdom: 7F47130CA63CCEC46FD38B4DBD2F01D4412F0A26
SHA-1 Portuguese Brazil: 94CB1BD48D105A657A376AAB27DDE9A327CAB6D4
Windows Default Lock Screen
There is a new Default Application included which has already been introduced on Windows Phone as a Beta App.
It is called the Windows Default Lock Screen App.
Run it by executing: explorer.exe shell:AppsFolder\Microsoft.WindowsDefaultLockScreen_8wekyb3d8bbwe!LockApp
Cloud Experience Host
Run it by executing: explorer.exe shell:AppsFolder\Microsoft.CloudExperienceHost_8wekyb3d8bbwe!App
Windows Shell Experience Host
Run it by executing: start-menu://test
It shows the screen for a while then closes, after a few moments it then shows an error.
Windows Update (Threshold)
Show an Test Page for Windows Update in PC Settings.
Show Notifications Up / Below
Show the UI Toasts at the bottom or the top.
This setting requires an explorer.exe restart (or sign-out and in again).
Threshold Preview Builds
This setting will show an updated Preview UI Page in PC Settings. WARNING!: Using this will prevent you from getting preview builds.
Disable/Enable Notification Center
Set last 1 for activation or 0 for deactivation, restart explorer.exe after running the script below to take affect.
Enable the Search Box
Set last 1 for activation or 0 for deactivation. Hover over the Search button to make it appear, since it has already been enabled.
In the right-click menu --> Search on the Taskbar you can Disable it completely or show just the icon.
Enable the new undocked (touch) Start Menu
This will replace the current new Start Menu with the one that is meant for Touch, although it doesn't display in full screen and it glitches out much and is unstable.
When the script has executed either restart explorer.exe or log-out and in again.
There are 5 different tile sizes and the top buttons don't work.
Enable new Voice called Microsoft Eva Mobile
Enable a new voice included in Windows via Text to Speech.
It is meant for Speech_OneCore, but the script below you can run it via Text to Speech.
New login screen
This build features a new login screen with a transparant overlay and new layout on the login screen itself.
Active it by setting Threshold to 1 and 0 to deactivate.